Tactical Night Vision Company (TNVC, Inc.)
is an end-user focused company specializing in providing the best night vision, thermal, and visual augmentation systems technology and products to professional end-users and enthusiasts alike. TNVC specializes in systems integration of a diverse array of products with an emphasis on customer-centric training & education. TNVC both produces night vision monoculars and binoculars in-house as well as being a distributor for some of the best products and companies in the industry.
NIGHT VISION & VISUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEMS | HEADBORNE SYSTEMS INTEGRATION | FIRE CONTROL & TARGETING SYSTEMS | CUSTOM MISSION SOLUTIONS | TRAINING & EDUCATION/CONSULTING
NV & VAS Products: TNVC's core product line is high quality Night Vision, Thermal, and Visual Augmentation Systems technologies and products with an emphasis on professional ground end-users. TNVC produces high performance Night Vision systems in-house, as well as being a distributor products from other industry partners.
- TNV/PVS-14 Monocular Night Vision Device
- TNV/RNVG Ruggedized Night Vision Goggle (Binocular)
- TNV/DTNVS Dual Tube Night Vision System (Binocular)
- L3Harris BNVD (AN/PVS-31A)
- L3Harris Ground Panoramic Night Vision Goggle (GPNVG)
- Optics1 ECOTI (Enhanced Clip-On Thermal Imager)
- B. E. Meyers MAWL-DA/X1/C1+
- L3Harris ATPIAL/NGAL
- Wilcox Industries RAID-Xe
Custom Mission Solutions, Training & Education, Consulting: TNVC's core is the military and law enforcement veterans on our staff who understand both the technical and operational aspects of our products and allow us to provide customers with "cradle to grave" support, from initial education, custom tailored solutions, and multi-echelon operational training. Due to our staff's experience in the field using night vision and VAS technologies in professional use, we are able to not only provide relevant training based on current TTPs and best practices for operational use, but multi-echelon support and training & maintenance sustainment for organizational users.
TNVC is also able to provide customized mission solutions for end-users through field-experience, innovative design, and industry synergy as well as product and market consulting and media & content generation/marketing support.
- TNVC PVS-14 PBM (Powered Bridge Mount – patent pending integrated power binocular conversion)
- TNVC Mohawk Counterweight System
- TNVC Panel, Cable Management
- TNVC Tactical Augmented Pressure Switch (TAPS)
- VTAC/TNVC/Unity Fusion System
President & CEO
Director of Sales